/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
J2EE / JBoss Developer – Albany, NY
We are seeking a Java/JBoss Developer who to join a team for new Java development project.
· 4 – 8 years experience in Java development
· Experience in JBoss Application Server (JBoss AS) and JBoss Service Oriented Application Platform (JBoss SOA-P)
· Experience developing for Linux platforms
· Experience developing for Oracle Data base applications
· Experience with Java Message Service (JMS) API. Active MQ is a strong plus.
· Oracle 10g/11g experience
· Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment
· Ability to lead and mentor junior staff
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills
Priority will be given to candidates with the following:
· Alfresco Enterprise (3.x) experience/familiarity.
· Experience with JBoss technologies (i.e. JBoss Messaging, jBPM Workflow Engine, Clustering, or Rules)
· Experience/familiarity with Kerberos/SPENGO.
· Experience with PEGA
· Experience developing with Java Swing
This is a contract position located in Albany, NY.
If you know someone who may be good fit for this role please send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org. References are always welcome and encouraged.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Principals only. Recruiters and corp-to-corp agencies, please do not contact this job poster.