TEKsystems has partnered with a local client to identify a Java Developer to join their team. The client is a leading provider of hosted supplier integration and order management services for multi-channel retailers. As they come off another consecutive banner year, their internal application is getting bigger. They're looking to add multiple mid-level developers to their team!
The ideal candidiate would have:
- 3-6 years developing in Core Java and testing their own code using JUnit
- 3-6 years of experience using SQL server database
- 3+ years of experience using Wicket and/or Spring
- Experience with JQuery and software or UI design
The team will be made of 6 developers as well as a supervisor, and will be working closely with the QA team. This individual will be working with other teams across the country to create quality software driven by customer and internal needs. He or she will also be a contributor to the high volume transaction processing software that drives the client's core business.
- Author software design artifacts for new or incremental business functionality
- Perform software implementations activities in support of the client's mission and business objectives
- Participate in the testing and validation of new software modules to increase overall product quality
- Work with the QA team to solve any issues that are discovered prior to production release
- Provide post-production application support as required, including consultation, problem identification, data analysis, and emergency repairs
Communication will be key with this position. The individual will be working with multiple teams to solve problems and get solutions.
For more information, or to apply, contact Alice Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (518) 445-1442.