Software Engineer - BuySpace
CommerceHub is a leading provider of hosted supplier integration and order management services for multi-channel retailers. Founded in 1997, CommerceHub offers the right candidate the opportunity to do cutting edge development within a profitable and rapidly growing company.
This position works within CommerceHub’s BuySpace engineering group. BuySpace is a social marketplace that builds on CommerceHub’s connected network of thousands of retailers and suppliers. This is a growth position in a startup environment where team members are allowed to wear many hats. It requires an experienced and flexible professional who works well both independently and as part of a team.
• Contribute to the development of BuySpace across traditional software life cycle activities: technical analysis and design, implementation, unit testing and QA triage, and release to production.
• Provide post-production application support as required.
• Work closely with non-engineering team members to identify, troubleshoot and respond to customer issues.
• Contribute to the evolution and enforcement of team standards and best practices.
• Proactively develop personal skills and expertise with the BuySpace technology stack
• Mentor less senior level team members.
• BS Computer Science or BS Mathematics with commensurate experience.
• 4+ years experience with Java enterprise and web development.
• Familiarity with many of the following:
o Agile development principles
• Ability to respond flexibly to changing business need and opportunity.
• Experience in both large, established companies and startups a plus.
CommerceHub offers competitive compensation, 401k, health benefits & outstanding growth opportunities.
Email resume to email@example.com