Position: XML/SOAP Web Services Developer
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 18 Months
Submission Deadline: 12/1/2011
Client: NYS OCFS
This is an 18 month project with our client in Albany, NY
· Associate’s Degree
· Must have a minimum of two years application development experience using one or more of the following concepts & technologies:
- Object Oriented Analysis & Development
- Web Services
- N-tiered client/server development
· Java based tools such as:
- Enterprise Java Beans
- IBM HTTP Server
- ANT – Java build tool
· Must have a minimum of two years experience performing development work in one or more of the following specialty areas:
- Visual Studio .Net (or latest version)
- Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g or higher
- Windows NT/2000/XP (or latest version of Microsoft Operating System)
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Unisys Cobol
- Micro Focus Cobol
· Eight (8) or more years of demonstrated experience in client, business tier and data tier application development utilizing XML technologies.
· Five (5) or more years experience in:
1. Architecting, designing, developing and implementing the technical design for applications
2. Interfacing with other data systems
3. Utilizing Web Services.
· At least 3 years experience using:
1. SQL, PL/SQL
2. Writing stored procedures, functions, packages
3. Preferable in Oracle 10g or higher.
· At least 2 years experience:
1. Programming secure web services
2. Conforming to the security concepts (as the Federal Information Processing Standard - FIPS Publication 140-2)
3. For both the internet & intranet.
Two XML/SOAP Web Services Developer are needed to develop National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) conformant web services in accordance with the technical specifications provided to them. These activities will support the MDM central client repository and interoperability initiatives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
1462 Erie Boulevard
Schenectady, NY 12305
Phone: 518-579-3020 x 116